Working at Parent Zone
Come and work for Parent Zone
We're the experts in digital family life. Working with schools, families, young people, government and statutory bodies, as well as select global corporate partners, we're improving the outcomes for young people online.
From our Be Internet Legends programme with Google, to our Parent Info website with NCA-CEOP, Parent Zone delivers ground-breaking projects and content, school resources, training programmes, and much more. And... we're growing fast!
Central London, £21-23,000 DOE
About Parent Zone
Parent Zone are the experts in Digital Family Life.
We partner with global companies including Google and Unilever to deliver ground breaking projects designed to help families enjoy technology while minimising the risks. Our membership programmes, training and events set new standards in supporting families in a digital age.
We are expanding our team and looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual to help us monitor our impact and lead on new partner projects.
To coordinate, lead and report on all data that Parent Zone captures, monitors and refers to on an operational and business-led basis.
Not only does this help determine the efficacy of our work, but recognise how well it meets our social mission via the impact on families and the professionals that support them.
Based within the team who manage the majority of impact-led projects, your role is critical to ensuring that our partner programmes are running as smoothly as possible.
While the role initially involves leading on monitoring, managing and reporting on data and impact, there will also be an opportunity to manage projects with new partners - some of whom are based in the biggest tech companies in the world.
As partnerships associate, you will be responsible for:
- Interrogating and managing all project based data in order to determine each project’s overall health and forecast its future
- Effectively coordinating amongst teams to ensure that you set up and remain across all impact data capture and tracking, and are able to support colleagues on this where appropriate
- Regularly reporting across all partnered projects, ensuring that KPI-related data is set up and monitored effectively ahead of and during delivery
- Ensuring that any patterns or trends from a project’s data are identified and shared with relevant staff at PZ in a proactive and relevant way
- Consulting on the future of our partnership projects based on data trends and patterns to relevant colleagues and project teams
- Managing a small number of projects that come into the partnerships function based on your understanding of data capture and impact
- This will involve delivering exceptional customer care, ensuring your project is managed with military precision and delivered to the highest standard
While these first set of responsibilities refer to the overall purpose and importance of your role, you are also responsible for leading on:
- Regular usage and impact surveys
- Insightful project reports - both for the internal team and for our clients
- Presenting findings to managers and the wider Parent Zone team
- Setting-up tracking systems to ensure required measures are in place (i.e on Google Analytics) for partner projects
- Supplying relevant data to other PZ teams to ensure their work can be completed in an efficient and meaningful way
- Managing and maintaining our membership records including renewal dates and invoicing
- Supporting the day-to-day activity of the Partnerships team, including starting to manage partner projects of your own
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Extremely numerate with the ability to create and read spreadsheets
- Excellent at handling and interpreting data
- Highly organised and proactive
- Ability to forecast based on project data and outputs
- Ability to monitor project performance via data trends
- Confident and clear communicator - both written and oral - who is able to work in a small, dynamic team
- Ability to develop and present reports to colleagues, including areas for improvement and recommendations
- Previous experience of managing project data and impact
- Experience in using G Suite including Google Analytics
- Previously attended a course on how to handle data/impact in the workplace
- Experience of working and communicating with corporate clients
Salary and benefits
- Full time. Permanent
- Optional pension scheme
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Based in Angel, London but with the option to work remotely on selected days
How to apply
Please send your application (with cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 14th August, with interviews beginning on 20th August.
The successful candidate will begin at Parent Zone on Monday the 7th of September.